bg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

and then there were 4…

 What is going on in this house of ours??
Today I woke up with a headache the size of Texas.
I swear it felt like my brain was trying to poke my eyes out…

Sooo on days like this I end up looking like this.

IMAG3073-1
4 eyes! What were you thinking???

Yup that’s me with my snazzy glasses on.
My mom likes to make fun of them.
Just because I bought them in the men’s section of the glasses store.
(errr I forgot what it is called.)

But I like them.

I got them this summer after being inspired by Jennifer Aniston.

jenniferaniston-729x1024
photo credit: http://www.lookmatic.com/blog/2011/03/jennifer-aniston-in-glasses/

I certainly don’t look as cute as she does in her glasses but whatevs.

I am rewarding myself  for blogging 2 days in a row with homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Yay me!

-Merinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...